#achievements #realisation #lifecoaching
I’ve realized suppressing your own achievements in fear of what people might think is something I’ll leave behind for good.
i’m a certified Master Life Coach! + I began my journey at Northeastern University as a graduate student.
2 of the best things i ever wanted to achieve.
2021 was a blessed year in many ways and I’m filled with gratitude with whatever came my way.
the things to keep in mind for 2022 –
• follow your own inner compass and intuition, no one else’s
• if someone makes you doubt your passion, capabilities and abilities, they don’t have your best interest at heart.
• standing up for yourself and your boundaries is self care; if someone doesn’t understand that, they don’t belong in your circle!
• you don’t always have to tell your side of the story. to the right people, they’ll know the truth, without having to ask.
• manifestation is real. i’m constantly in awe about what you can create with strong vision, aligned action + faith.
• you have to be a lifelong learner in order to grow, develop and expand as a human being. it doesn’t mean to get a fancy college degree, it just means utilising the power of observation+listening.
Followed up on the same posts I did on my facebook and linkedin. Follow for more updates – LinkedIn
Happy New Year to you!