When we aspire to write or look for inspiration from a
Here are 25 Literary Geniuses Who Will Empower You To Live The Fullest Life Possible.
These are more of an excerpt from their writings rather than just quotes.
But it has etched
25 Literary Geniuses Empower You To Live The Fullest Life Possible —–
- “How to stop time: kiss.
How to travel in time: read.
How to escape time: music.
How to feel time: write.
How to release time: breathe.”
– Matt Haig, Reasons To Stay Alive
- “There will be little rubs and disappointments everywhere, and we are all apt to expect too much; but then, if one scheme of happiness fails, human nature turns to another; if the first calculation is wrong, we make a second better: we find comfort somewhere.”
– Jane Austen, Mansfield Park
- “Don’t let the bastards grind you down.”
– Margaret Atwood, The Handmaid’s Tale
- “Fight till the last gasp.”
– William Shakespeare, Henry VI, Part I
- “The sun himself is weak when he first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.”
– Charles Dickens, The Old Curiosity Shop
- “When you can’t find someone to follow, you have to find a way to lead by example.”
– Roxane Gay, Bad Feminist
- “We may encounter many defeats—maybe it’s imperative that we encounter the defeats—but we are much stronger than we appear to be and maybe much better than we allow ourselves to be.”
– Maya Angelou, The Art Of Fiction No. 119, The Paris Review
- “You know, there are two good things in life, freedom of thought and freedom of action.”
– W. Somerset Maugham, Of Human Bondage
- “There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for.”
– J. R. R. Tolkien, The Two Towers
- “None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.”
– Anne Rice, The Vampire Lestat
- “All endings are also beginnings. We just don’t know it at the time.”
– Mitch Albom, The Five People You Meet In Heaven
- “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”
– Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere’s Fan
- “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.”
– Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead
- “Life is what you celebrate. All of it. Even its end.”
– Joanne Harris, Chocolat
- “Nothing that’s worthwhile is ever easy.”
– Nicholas Sparks, Message In A Bottle
- “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
– Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
- “If you’re making mistakes it means you’re out there doing something.”
– Neil Gaiman, Make Good Art
- “The mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
– Frank Herbert, Dune
- “Logic may indeed be unshakable, but it cannot withstand a man who is determined to live.”
– Franz Kafka, The Trial
- “If you look for perfection, you’ll never be content.”
– Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
- “Do not just seek happiness for yourself. Seek happiness for all. Through kindness. Through mercy.”
– David Leviathan, Wide Awake
- “Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.”
– Douglas Adams, Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency
- “Life is very short and what we have to do must be done in the now.”
– Audre Lorde, Conversations With Audre Lorde
- “People living deeply have no fear of death.”
– Anais Nin, The Diary of Anais Nin, Volume 2
- “Stop worrying about growing old. And think about growing up.”
– Philip Roth, The Dying Animal
I always come back to these lines whenever I find myself stuck. I hope at least one excerpt resonates with you too!
Feel free to ask any questions or share your ideas in the comment section below. Alternately, I’d really appreciate for you to share this content on your social media platform if you found it useful so that others can benefit from it too. If you have any doubts or want a personal clarification, send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org. For more inspiration, fun, and smiles, follow me on Instagram
Happy Blogging! ♥♥♥
Thank you for reading. Love you for that! ♥
—–Have Hope. Keep Faith—–
Copyright. All rights reserved. ©
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Follow & Support Eclipsed Words on these social platforms. It’s a great way of showing your love and support.
It only takes one click!
Any Inquiries/Say Hello – email@example.com
ECLIPSEDWORDS BY AISHWARYA SHAH | FEBRUARY’2019 | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©