I’ve been quiet on an affirmation kick over the past week or so. I think it’s because I’ve truly had so much going on, and have had to depend on the power of a healthy mind now more than ever to stay focused, optimistic, and filled with energy!
I wanted to share my personal affirmations I use each morning to get up with a sense of gratitude, inner-peace, and serious ambition. I created these myself, and they work. My suggestion is waking up, making a cup of coffee, lighting a candle, and sitting down to spend at least 5-10 minutes with these. Really give yourself a few dedicated minutes to feel these words as you repeat them. You can read them quietly, or say them out loud. There’s no wrong way to do it! Enjoy!
– Today I wake up filled with gratitude and light
– I am so excited about what this day will bring and all the opportunities I am about to create
– I begin my day with clarity, confidence, and faith
– I feel healthy, sexy, strong, and beautiful in my body
– I get to choose the woman I want to be today
– I feel grounded and centered today
– Today I get to give love and spread positivity to those around me. I get to make people’s lives a little better
– I always make the best decisions and I trust my gut because that bitch knows what’s up!
– I am always guided and I know that what is for me will not pass me
– Today is about to be the best day of my life!
That last one came from a woman in her 90’s that I saw in the Advanced Style documentary. I just live for older, wiser humans that know how to do life!
I hope you all have a powerful, magical, kick-ass day. Please feel free to use these affirmations or even better – create your own!
And remember: Your mind is your best asset. Use wisely! <3
With Love & Smiles
P.S. – I know I am running a little short on replying to every comment, emails or posts I get mentioned on. I just want to say, I’ll get to them the first thing in the morning tomorrow. I see each one of you and I appreciate you! I just ask for some patience down the road because there is so much going on right now – classes, exams and growing my business. Thank you for all the Love and Support. I love you for that! xoxo
Also – I’m very much nearing the 5k follower mark. I am so happy and thrilled! I feel like doing a Q & A for you. Send me an email or comment a question you feel like asking me. Anything, appropriate, will be answered with your blog and name mentioned when I reach the 5k mark!
Thank you for reading. Love you for that!
—–Have Hope.Keep Faith—–
Follow & Support Eclipsed Words on these social platforms.
It only takes one click!
Any Inquiries/Say Hello – firstname.lastname@example.org
ECLIPSEDWORDS BY AISHWARYA SHAH || JUNE’2018 || ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©