Mystery Blogger Award Is All About
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
A big thank you to Vasu Gangapalli for thinking of me worthwhile for this award. Please go check out his beautiful blog.
The Rules of Mystery Blogger Award
- Put the award logo/image in your post
- Enter the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link a link to their blog
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Three Things About Me
Perhaps I’ll put it this way…
- I want you to imagine a ten-year-old version of yourself sitting opposite from you right this minute. Got it? ok, now, I want you to tell this little girl or boy that they mean absolutely nothing. Tell them they’re an embarrassment, that they’re worthless, that they’re useless. Are you doing it…..? Can you say it? No. You can’t do it, right? Now, realize that this is essentially what you do to yourself every single day. What do you want to REALLY say to this kid? That they’re worth it, right? That they’re incredible and that they should never let anyone say otherwise. Now, say this new stuff to yourself. Replace the bad with the good. Repeat it. Believe it. Understand it.
- She was a girl that chose to rise from her flames and ashes and come back as a Phoenix. She was that girl who looked for the good in the bad, sunshine in a storm, smiles in all that was wrong. She chose to forgive simple souls and build her own empire. She walked away from negativity. She pulled love close and realized it’s ever-increasing outpour. She was a woman. Unapologetically and Respectfully herself.
- Desire, happiness, family and friends, goal, love, faith, hope.
I wasn’t asked any questions so I guess this is it…
I sincerely want to nominate all my readers for this particular award!
See you all in my next Blog Post.
—–Have Hope. Keep Faith—–
Join me on the social spree!
Any Inquiries/Say Hello – email@example.com
EclipsedWords by Aishwarya Shah || March’2018 || All rights reserved ©