It wasn’t until I was scanning through my emails to reply to each received one, that I stumbled across an email from GailLovesGod and it absolutely made my day!
Thank you, Gail, for making me worth this award!
I had a smile while reading that I was honored with this award, maybe because its name speaks it all – like a sunflower, aiming toward the light and spreading light and warmth – a good feeling!
Let’s dive straightway!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to her/his blog.
- List the rules and display Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post or blog.
- Answer questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate bloggers to receive the award and ask them questions.
QUESTIONS FROM GAIL
- What was your last post about? Tag it for others to see.
My last post was a poem I had written for the gut feeling! Please, I encourage you to read it by clicking here because I know you will instantly connect with it and will have a fresh new look towards your life!
- What was your first ever post about? Tag it too.
Well, it was kind of a statement of purpose determining my dedication and ownership of this blog. You can read it by clicking here.
- What is the theme for your blog?
If it is about what I write and am consistent about, it has to be spirituality, lifestyle, and wellness. I am hoping to create a blog for overall mindful and soulful reading. I’m all for living a fulfilled lifestyle.
- Do you have more than one blog? If so, link each one for others to know.
No, I do not own any other blog. This one is already a handful!
- Do you have a favorite verse?
I have a collection, to be honest. I’ll just share a website I love catching up in my free time – it contains a lot of good writings – YourVibrantFamily
- What is your favorite color?
Ooh..a good question! I love all pastel colors.
If I’ll have to be specific, the colors that define me are – Wine Red, Black, Aquamarine, and Pink! (not those baby pinks or a soft cotton candy color, a pink with a little winter berry tinge)
- Who has influenced your life?
I try to find influence with all that I do every day. Like, for example, if I’m working a boring project I will try and find influence from my collection of some soothing colors or quotes or simply I will take a stroll or walk through a garden – the greens and fresh air – it works just enough!
- What have you given to God?
I don’t think I’ll be comfortable answering this out loud.
- Cheerios or Corn Flakes?
Cheerios. No doubt.
I really and truly want to nominate all my readers for this one particular award. Please feel free and go ahead and accept – it’s your choice! I’m happy (Lol)
- What three bloggers inspire you?
- What would you do if you weren’t blogging
- What makes you different from others?
- What is your favorite post?
- If you go to one place, where would it be?
- What inspires you?
- What are you most proud of?
- Which book has been most influential on you?
- Where is your dream vacation?
Thank you for reading!
—–Have Hope.Keep Faith—–
Any Inquiries/Say Hello – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Me Here:
I’m immensely thankful and grateful for your constant support! EclipsedWords is gaining recognition on Facebook and Instagram.
EclipsedWords by Aishwarya Shah || March’2018 || All rights reserved ©