Thanks to Jess for thinking of me while giving this award. This was almost three and half months ago, but I’m happy I can finally write about this award. (If you were wondering why I did not write for so long, you can read my blog post here.)
Let’s go. 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least five awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees ten new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
The answers to her questions are as follows;
1. What’s on top of your wishlist right now?
I love to write and I do have some exciting plans for this blog in the future. It’s challenging to manage some difficult tasks together. Honestly, to work it all out in the end, I want to clear my post graduation decently right now. Fingers crossed, I hope I do well. (pray for me)
2. If you could pick up a skill whilst you slept, which skill would you learn?
I already talk in my sleep (annoying right?), to overcome that would require some skill I guess. (Lol)
3. If you knew that in whatever career you choose, you would never gain fame, prestige or money from it, what would you want to do?
If something like this were to happen, I would still choose to continue doing it, directly or indirectly, regardless of the consequences. I choose a career direction out of love and passion for it, so no matter what, I would keep it with myself even if I were to have some other plan.
4. Is there something you wish you could tell your parents?
I don’t think I can answer this out loud.
5. What’s the biggest pet peeve of yours?
There is a list. As far as I remember, people who eat food off your plate without asking first. Oh and, this is something unusual but it does bother me, maybe because I live around the clock – when a light is left on in a room that isn’t being used.
6. How do you deal with rude family members?
Just agree and go with the flow and then do what you think is the right choice. You’ll be surprised how a smile works wonders.
7. What’s more important to you: health or happiness?
I feel they both go hand in hand. Neither one of the two can be solely enjoyed without the latter.
8. Are white lies ok?
Lying is never “ok.” A wise person once gave me an advice – If you want to lie, think of what you will feel (put yourself in their position to understand it) when someone lies to you and leaves you on the dark side. Lying is never ok unless you have to lie first to make someone happy or for their well-being.
9. What’s your favourite Disney film? (If Disney’s not your thing, what’s your fave film?)
I’ve grown up watching Disney movies. To choose just one would require some superpowers. hahaha
10. What do you do when you’re alone for long periods of time?
The longest period I was alone was about seven months long. During those days, things I did were exercise, eating well and keeping my health check, reading, writing, reclaiming my connection with art. Learn about new technologies and keep myself up to date in every possible way. Building a better intellect in a creative way. Basically, doing things that keep me healthy and happy. Also, normal everyday routine stuff.
I wish this helps you as much as it helped me. Cleaning (yourself and the surrounding you live in) is not mentioned in that list but oh-my-god it helps!
My Questions To You
- If you could have any hair colour, what would it be?
- If you could read the mind of only one person in your whole life, who would it be and why?
- What’s your favourite way to relax?
- What advice would you tell your 13-year-old self?
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you could swap lives with anyone, who would it be?
- Do you prefer humour or intelligence?
- If a genie gave you only 3 wishes, what would you ask for?
- Outline what and where you would like to be in 5 years time.
- Where is your dream vacation?
Thank you for reading!
See you all in my next writing!
Take care of yourself!
—–Have Hope.Keep Faith—–
Eclipsed Words February’2018 || Aishwarya Shah
Any Inquiries/Say Hello – firstname.lastname@example.org