I was thrilled to have received this award from Shawn M Davis of Shawn Michelle Davis blog. I received the award in September, which made it a pre-birthday happiness for myself. I had made it with 3 awards on my birthday which made me super happy, which by the way, I celebrated on the 1st of this month!
Shawn is such an amazing person and has a beautiful blog. Spiritual, inspiring and kind which reflects on her blog.
Go check out her blog!
So, starting with the award, the rules are;
- Mention and thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog.
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Pass this on to as many people as you can (max 15).
- Include this set of rules.
- Inform your nominees.
Here are some facts about me, although I mentioned a few of them in my previous blog award post here.
- I am a Mechanical Engineer.
- I aspire to inspire people in every walks of life.
- I am hungry almost every hour of the day Lol.
- My passion for art and writing is something beyond my reach. I just love it, is all I can say.
- I hate smells, except a very few chosen ones.
- People ask me why I chose to do engineering, especially mechanical since I’m a girl, and, I can only say is that my love for maths and engineering drawing made me do it.
- Forest bathing (the Japanese term) and a walk along the beach are my ultimate therapy choices.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers for this award.
I hope you enjoyed reading.
Stay happy and healthy everyone! 😊✨