A huge thank you to Jess from daringtojess for thinking of me while giving this award. I received this award in September. Jess is a fellow blogger friend who has just recently been admitted to Oxford University! (applauds) She is an adventurous soul. Go check out her blog!
Now, here we go!
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Nominate between 5 to 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
Questions from Jess
1.What are your favourite smells?
This is a tricky question because I am very choosy about particular smells. I hate deodorant and only prefer perfumes of certain choice! Though I love the rose, sandalwood and cinnamon flavour.
2.What do you do when you’re stressed?
I’m going through it right now. I prefer meditating or listening to some soulful music when that happens. Although, if I have time, I always prefer walking. Through streets, climbing nearby hills or even a stroll in a garden. The trees and fresh air work for me.
3.What is your favourite season and why?
I love the transitional period between the summer and rainy season. When the first rain has soothed the hot land and there is this magical aura from the clouds and the swaying breeze! Wow!
4.Is there anything you regret from your childhood?
Excellent question! But I do not think that there is any regret. I’m happy now that I went through somethings which have taught me the lessons and made me the person I am today.
5.Early bird or night owl?
Night owl, definitely!
6.What is your biggest time-wasting habit?
It’s the way I worry about things. I think a lot. And, by lot, I mean extreme. I start imagining situations that aren’t even there in the first place. I need to overcome my fears! I guess I must be wasting half of the time in my thoughts lol.
7.What’s one thing you want to master?
I’d love to master the art of letting go of things. It’s a need of the hour.
8.What have you never tried but want to?
I want to try swimming someday! I can’t swim and if anybody tries to take me I panic. That doesn’t make sense sometimes lol.
9.What’s your biggest fear?
….that the people I love will slowly drift away from me….I don’t want to lose the people I love!
10.Describe the most precious thing in your room.
The picture of my mom and dad. It’s a sweet and simple picture taken in a studio but it reminds me of how much the power of strength and love can accomplish, if only we face our fears bravely and with a full heart. It conveys- believe in the things you love and trust them wholeheartedly! Be it in love, family, or work.
11.What do you want the old you to look back on and remember fondly?
I would surely want my future self to look back and see that I gave in my best and tried everything I deem possible in me; that I never gave up and chased even the minute possibility of happiness. Also, that I beat all odds to achieve my goal and that I will have a certain amount saved for travelling lol.
11 Facts About Me
- I hate wearing makeup! I just don’t like the idea of not being able to touch or rub my face. Also, it feels like my face is itching with the makeup on.
- I also hate wearing perfume or any other smell on my body. Apart from a very few selective smell, it gives me a headache.
- I’m learning to be more proactive and a little less emotional. I hope it will save me from fake people and help me to face situations more wisely.
- I love walking by the water or in a forest. It almost feels like my stress is melting away! So calm and blissful! It puts tears in my eyes…(of happiness and self-realization)
- I do not like the hospitals or even the area around them. It gives me the creeps.
- I love cheese and veggies! There is always some of it on my plate lol. And, I love spicy food.
- I’m trying everything to achieve my goal. It takes time, and I’m realizing it. Give yourself some time. Work and love demand patience.
- I focus on one thing at a time. I cannot involve two things neither can I concentrate on more than two things at a time.
- I’m an excellent secret keeper. Well, I can state this because my friends have already stated it about me.
- I think I’m very awkward. If you meet me for the first time, you’ll think I’m crazy. I’m not a very open person.
- I’m terrible at conversations! I just can not start a conversation. I know communication and being vocal is the answer to many things instead of piling it up in your head, but I just am very bad at it. Somebody help me lol!
(I am so thankful and grateful for all my followers. Sometimes it takes me time to believe that I have a list of soulful readers. Thank you all so much! You help me grow and keep my faith alive. ❤ Love & Blessings to you all. ❤😊 I want to nominate a few from that list.)
- Grabbety Covens
- Mara Jorge
- Kevin Doherty
- Oddly My Odessey
- Shawn Davis
- Nisha Sharma
- Avishek Singh
- Suvarna Barge
- His Perfect Timing
My 11 Questions for You
(To be honest, I’m just going to copy paste Jess’ questions because they were so brilliant.)
- What are your favourite smells?
- What do you do when you’re stressed?
- What is your favourite season and why?
- Is there anything you regret from your childhood?
- Early bird or night owl?
- What is your biggest time-wasting habit?
- What’s one thing you want to master?
- What have you never tried but want to?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- Describe the most precious thing in your room.
- What do you want the old you to look back on and remember fondly?
All right now! I hope you enjoyed reading it and to the nominees, it’s up to you to accept the award and write about it on your blog. I won’t be offended if you do not want to. 😊