Nothing changes…until you do. Today’s mighty oak is just yesterday’s nut that held its ground.
I used to believe in black and white.
Right and wrong.
True and false.
Then I opened to my spirituality and discovered metaphysics (the world beyond the physical.) And I realized appearances are deceiving. All that I thought was true and solid in my world suddenly wasn’t.
And the most frustrating of revelations – that the greatest truths are paradoxical. Two opposing principles are true at once! How disturbing is that to a what-you-see-is-what-you-get person?
People talk the talk; but in the end, it’s only their actions that tell you who and what they are really.
Here are some things I am learning:
• You’re Never as Conscious as You Think You Are, and You’re Always More Conscious than You Realize – No matter how far I climb, there are always more levels of consciousness to experience. The more I learn, the more there is to learn. At the same time, there is always more available to me within my own consciousness than I realize. Like information about prior lifetimes, self-realizations about beliefs, patterns, experiences that are available to me to learn from and change my reality with – if I only access them.
• In Order to Get Something, You Have to Let Go of Something – A difficult but real truth. We are conditioned to control what we cherish – hold onto what we love at all costs. Yet to allow the magic in our lives, we need to let go of the fear that if we don’t hold it tight it will disappear. We need to recognize we create the magic, and by letting go of the fear, the judgment, the blame, and sometimes the people and the circumstances, we can use our power to draw to us what we desire and deserve.
• You Create Your Entire Reality and Everyone Else Creates Their Entire Reality – “How can this be so?” I wondered for a long time. Yet it is. What’s more, we have created our world where we each create our own realities to be affected by each other. In other words, what I do can help or hurt you. What you do can help or hurt me. Love Matters.
• What You Fear the Most is the Key to Your Greatest Freedom – Years and years are spent in the average lifetime avoiding what is most feared. We erect, elaborate our interior barriers to control and protect us from what we dread. And yet, once we have the courage to stare our fears in the face, they give us the information we need to heal, to change, to grow and to become free from the very fears that bound us. Freedom to finally create the lives we’ve longed for.
• There’s No Free Lunch but the Price Isn’t What I Thought it Was – I used to think you had to “pay your dues” and struggle a predetermined amount of time and then, if you were lucky, you got to have the life you wanted. Well, I was right about getting to have the life you want, but not so right about the dues. Actually, the real price is more difficult to pay at times. What’s required is giving up self-pity, victimhood, martyrdom, blame, judgment, denial and letting in how much we really are loved.
• You Need to Be Fully Present and Yet Ignore What “Is” to Attract and What “Isn’t” – What a crazy rule when you look at it objectively. How can you be fully aware while in a life where you have what you don’t want and still focus on what you do? It’s not easy. But it works.
• You Need to Take Full Responsibility for Creating Your Life While Staying Open to Miracles, Guidance, and Assistance from Beyond – Once we really get this creating thing down, we realize we don’t have to do it alone. In fact, once we feel powerful enough that we can do it alone we realize we can’t. We need the love and grace and healing of a higher power to assist us. What’s more is, we want it. It’s, even more, fun, more incredible and more empowering than we could even imagine.
So, as long as we don’t expect black and white, and are comfortable in that gray place in-between (that is both black and white), we’ll be just fine.
Life is like a boomerang/an echo. What you send out is what you get. What you see/talk about others is how you feel about yourself.
Learn to trust your intuitions to help them guide you and fearlessly, with courage follow them, for they will only lead you where you’re supposed to be.
YOU are enough. Your feelings are valid. Trust me when I’m telling you, that I have learned, the very realization of the essence of your existence can make you choose the littlest things of happiness and well-being.
It is a known fact that fear of doing things can get us so caught up in a confusion that we forget how strong we actually are. You have the light and magic within you to move your mountains. A journey, any kind of journey, is not linear. It has a lot of twists and turns. It is convoluted and complex. You will run into rough patches, but, that is all they are – patches. You move past those patches which in the long run become a negligible part of your survived history. So, just stay on your path and keep your chin up. It is only you who can save yourself.
I have learned that true and pure feelings are worth the wait. Patience, silence and a calm state of mind are the underlying superpowers. You know, your heart knows who all love you. The gut instincts are always right. Please, do not give up just yet.
It does not matter how early or how late in life. All that matters is that you realize and understand. The happy part is that you do, better late than never. ❤💫✨
—–Have hope.Keep faith—–
Copyright © | September’17, Aishwarya Shah